Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I like that everyone thinks the only thing stopping this from being a real game is you getting instantly murdered. As if the rest of the game would just fall into place if you took that out.

The Dreamerz The Dreamerz

Excellent

Very unique and immersive. Reminded me of being lost and confused all to Hell in Myst. Perfect length too. The audio plays a huge role in tying the whole thing together.

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Sweet

Torturing Osama will never get old!

Kill MushroomClock Clones Kill MushroomClock Clones

Mildly entertaining

add a background you goofy clock.

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

I CAN DIG IT!

This is exactly what I like to see. This is by far my favorite thing on NG currently (besides my stuff of course :). The only suggestions I can make are more interesting graphics. The graphics were good but they were a little dull. Maybe more characters and lower the prices of the powerups a titbit. Blood would be cool too, but not too much. If I was any good at scripting this is the type of game I would make. Pat yourself on the back for me.

Breach,bang&clear op. Breach,bang&clear op.

Cool

This is the best use of 3D in a portal entry i've seen. The gameplay needs some work but it's pretty damn cool.

Murder Project Murder Project

Great

This is great. Reminds me of the good old days when all games were like this. Remember Hugo's House of Horrors? Adventure games rock.

WWF baby dressup WWF baby dressup

Enough with the dead babies

Obviously you're awsome at drawing in flash so why don't you make something more sophisticated than simple dressup games. If you're into wrestling, make a wrestling game. I've seen destination egg so I know your more than capable of animating. Or maybe like a game type thing where there's a guys face and you pick up knives and crap and torture him. Or maybe a cat or something. That sounds like it's right up your ally. The portal has enough dead babie dressups and I think the score speaks for that itself.

3D Joe Water Balloon Drop 3D Joe Water Balloon Drop

Not bad, but not that good either

This game is pretty fun but is it really "THIS" good. All it is is a simple little drop stuff on the people game. It's been done before. The only real strong point is the graphics which were a little on the cuddly side... these are supposed to be construction workers right, they look like hair stylists. Anyway It's a good game but in the end it has little variation and I feel it's a bit overrated.

...also, I felt kind of cheated when points were taken away for dropping balloons on the old woman and cop car, the two things i despise the most. Definately too damn cuddly.

Pussycat-o Pussycat-o

Good

Good, good, good. Finish it. Add some real cats somewhere. Just in the background like in a picture or just sitting there.