All 7 art Reviews

Astronaut Dreams Astronaut Dreams

Bad ass.

Starkiller Starkiller

Cool

Reminds me of Shinkiro's Capcom art except less smooth.

brain-shot the thought sniper! brain-shot the thought sniper!

Inspiring

I'm putting this bastard on my wall.

jouste responds:

sooo honored!

thanks for the super high score pal!

*highfives*

Scene Accordeon Scene Accordeon

Great Work

I really like the concept. I'm never cute and clever at the same time, rarely even one of the two :(

Captain Lester FINALE Captain Lester FINALE

Awesome

Your stuff is very fun to look at.

The Master of the Skies The Master of the Skies

Nice

Would look pretty bad ass on a vehicle of some sort. Pay attention to light sources though, the plates on the underside of the dragon don't appear quite natural, but the amount of texture mostly makes up for it. The wings turned out very well.

Good vs Evil Good vs Evil

Cool

Definitely has a semi-cubist, Chet Zar quality. My only problem was it took me a little while to realize the man with the knife being hoisted was actually suspended due to his lower foot being flat and his lower half blending in with the background, I might have pointed that foot down a bit and lightened the figure more to separate him from the background a bit more, especially since I believe he's an intended focal point. Otherwise one of the coolest submissions I've seen so far.

LiftYourSkinnyFists responds:

I am honored that my work reminds you of the work of Chet Zar, he is an incredible artist. I hope to be as good and as succesful as him one day. Thank you very much for the reply.